vineri, 17 decembrie 2010

FULL HD Movies - How to make it work!

Everybody heared that an movie file cannot be played on a computer with windowx/linux without proper codecs. I have many friends that are calling and ask me how to open a file with *.X extension. Well, I don't know them all, but for those that I don't know I use the Google Search and simply write "open MKV file for example or CUE file" depends on the file format. And here is the part that I want to tell you about, because when I discovered the FULL HD movie files I remember that I really had a bad time making that work. Of course, now is easyer with a lot of new video players that have been released, BUT, not all of them are "system resource friendly " and those that are, if they're not configured well, you might not experience the really meaning of FULL HD (I personally include here the video quality and the sound.) Is ok if you have a stereo sound sistem, but for surround is really necesary that you configure the software for that. REMEMBER, the windows sound settings (for surround 5.1,etc) doesn't apply to the video rendering software. (except for WMP).
So, the easyest way to watch the FULL HD movies is to download the CCCPack (Combined Codec Comunity Pack) and this have all the codecs and video players that you need.
[Download CCCPack Here]

So, the video player that this pack will install is Windows Media Player Classic - Homecinema Edition, and I personally manage to configure it for FULL HD and Surround like in Cinemas :)

ENJOY!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Best Web Directory